Friday, January 27, 2012

I realize this is a long shot but last spring in Vegas I ate at the Planet Hollywood buffet.?

I had stuffed sole with a cream sauce and it was wonderful. Has anyone else had this dish there and/or know how to duplicate it?I realize this is a long shot but last spring in Vegas I ate at the Planet Hollywood buffet.?
no.. but might give it a try when i visit next year.I realize this is a long shot but last spring in Vegas I ate at the Planet Hollywood buffet.?
Oh, I know what you mean - I've eaten it at Romano's Macaroni Grill and it's insanely good!!!! I looked and found this recipe:



Fillet of sole is poached then added to a creamy sauce and broiled to brown.

Cook Time: 20 minutes

Total Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley

3 green onions, chopped

1 teaspoon salt

1/8 teaspoon pepper

1 cup dry white wine

1/2 cup water

2 1/2 pounds sole fillets

3 tablespoons butter, divided

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1 cup heavy cream

Preparation:

In a large skillet over medium heat, put parsley, green onions, salt, pepper, white wine and water; bring to a boil. Add fish and poach for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove fish to a lightly buttered shallow baking dish. Continue cooking water and wine mixture until liquid has reduced to about 1 cup.

Meanwhile, in a large saucepan melt 2 tablespoons of butter; stir in the flour, stirring until a smooth paste is formed. Gradually add the reduced liquid and heavy cream, stirring over low heat. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add remaining butter; pour over fish. Place fish under broiler until nicely browned.

Serves 6.



I'm going to try it myself!



Best wishes!I realize this is a long shot but last spring in Vegas I ate at the Planet Hollywood buffet.?
me no
  • batman games for kids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment