Friday, January 27, 2012

Has anyone ever got married in Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas and got the Casablanca Package?

I am thinking about getting that package for my wedding, which will be in december of this year. I am not too sure if it is the right one yet, and I still am looking for other options. I am having about 25 guest and want a small reception. Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments. Has anyone ever got married in Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas and got the Casablanca Package?
I got married in Vegas but not at Planet hollywood. The key to getting the right package for you is asking the right questions. Remember it's your wedding and don't let any chapel sweet talk you into anything you don't want to do. Call a few hotels and compare their wedding packages before deciding. Here is a good source for getting married in Vegas. http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/married.p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment