Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Buffet in Las Vegas: I went to the dinner buffet at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas twice in the same week. Both t?

I went to the dinner buffet at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas twice in the same week. Both times when I came back after getting some additional food, the table was toally cleared (removed not just the used plates but also fork and knife and napkin). Is there a way to indicate that I am coming back?Buffet in Las Vegas: I went to the dinner buffet at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas twice in the same week. Both t?
I've been to countless Las Vegas buffes and I've never had that happen before. Maybe leave a jacket on your chair? Or even easier, just tell someone. Anyways, I'm sure it's pure coincidence that this has happened to you twice.Buffet in Las Vegas: I went to the dinner buffet at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas twice in the same week. Both t?
If you want to indicate you are still sitting there, just tip the chair at an angle so the back touches the table.If you are sitting in a booth, I would move my dirty plates towards the center of the table and put my fork %26amp;knife on my napkin so the wait staff can tell you are not finished using them.If they do remove all just ask for another set of utensels.Buffet in Las Vegas: I went to the dinner buffet at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas twice in the same week. Both t?
I'm a bit surprised to hear of your situation. Usually, you're assigned a waiter/waitress, solely responsible for your table. That person should know when you actually leave, or in your case go back for more. I suppose one way of making sure they don't clean the table is to put a personal belonging on it, a piece of clothing, your phone, etc.Buffet in Las Vegas: I went to the dinner buffet at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas twice in the same week. Both t?
napkin arrangement. Leave your napkin on the chair and the chair slightly out, shows you are coming back AND putting the napkin back on your lap. Also, try not to drink all your beverage.
just tell the waitress that your not done! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment