Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What year did the Planet Hollywood in Taipei close?

This restaurant used to be in Warner Village... I wanted to pay a visit but it doesn't exist any more.What year did the Planet Hollywood in Taipei close?
Easyplex, Planet Hollywood in Hsin Yi District closed down many years ago. I forgot the exact year, but my estimation would be sometime between 1999~2001, or it could be earlier than that. As for Warner Village, it's not called that anymore. It's new name is Vieshow Cinemas (威秀影城.)



Hey, fret not, I'm sure you've already seen Ruby Tuesday's in the ground floor of the complex? And, if you don't dig Ruby Tuesday, there's a pasta restaurant located in a building to the left of the complex (when facing it from Shinkong + you need to cross the street.) Their pasta costs a million bucks, but the taste is heavenly. Ahhh, pasta heaven!! I hope Saturday doesn't rain!!! Johnny Depp and pasta, what could be a more suitable pair??What year did the Planet Hollywood in Taipei close?
I see, ok.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment