Monday, January 30, 2012

What's better hard rock cafe or planet Hollywood?

Which one should I go to for my sweet sixteen (a limo will be taking us)What's better hard rock cafe or planet Hollywood?
They are both fun but I will have to go with the hard rock just because of what I have eaten there. Excellent food! I had breakfast at 3am in a planet hollywood in New York when I was on a trip in band. The breakfast food wasn't all that great and I fell asleep in my plate of eggs. I prefer the hardrock!What's better hard rock cafe or planet Hollywood?
I've never been to a Planet Hollywood (let alone heard of it) so I have to say the Hard Rock cafe.What's better hard rock cafe or planet Hollywood?
PLANET HOLLYWOOD! believe me! the Hard Rock Cafe STINKS! it's a terrible company which is over-priced with terrible service.

No comments:

Post a Comment