Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for my mom's birthday, what stuff is their to do?

I'll be going to Vegas with my mom for her birthday, just me and her. What is their to do in Las Vegas that won't break the bank. We are already going to watch the Lion King at Mandalay Bay and will be staying at Planet Hollywood. Will the pools be open this weekend with the weather being in the 80's in Las Vegas?I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for my mom's birthday, what stuff is their to do?
There are rides at Stratosphere, New York New York, Sahara and others.



Tell your mom happy b-day. I'll be flying in on Monday (my b-day is Tuesday)...I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for my mom's birthday, what stuff is their to do?
Check out free things to do at http://www.freethingsinlasvegas.com



Also, double check and make sure you guys have the lowest hotel price. There's a special at Planet Hollywood right now for 25% off november I believe, so you can always cancel and rebook.



Find it at http://www.mycheapvegas.com



Cheers!I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for my mom's birthday, what stuff is their to do?
Please just go with an open mind and with open eyes...so much to do and see. Walk up and down the strip. Get downtown to The Freemont Experience...totally free. The pools should be open. Have fun!!I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for my mom's birthday, what stuff is their to do?
spearmint rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment