Sunday, February 26, 2012

Looking for a good/inexpensive restaurant in Times Square?

Me and 6 of my friends are going to Madame Tussauds, the wax museum for my birthday and I was wondering whats a good restaurant to go to in Times Square. :-)



I don't want to go to a very expensive place either due to my parents will be paying.



--%26gt; I heard about Planet Hollywood, Fridays, Applebee's, Carmines, Olive Garden and Pizza places...



Any other suggestions to add to the above???Looking for a good/inexpensive restaurant in Times Square?
Can never go wrong with Junior's. They have been a landmark in Brooklyn for years and have a great restaurant in Times Square. Also the best cheesecake in NYCLooking for a good/inexpensive restaurant in Times Square?
Dallas BBQ

Qdoba Mexican Grille

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co

John's Pizzeria

Park CafeLooking for a good/inexpensive restaurant in Times Square?
Junior's.



orr my pick would be the view its in the marriot in times square its on the roof its like 70 floors up lol and it rotates 360 degrees%26lt;3Looking for a good/inexpensive restaurant in Times Square?
hard rock cafe? its not too far from madame tussauds in times square

No comments:

Post a Comment