Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where would be a good restaurant in London to celebrate my son's 13th Birthday?

Not Planet Hollywood though, coz he's been there loads before.Where would be a good restaurant in London to celebrate my son's 13th Birthday?
TGI Fridays...i went to the one near Alwych (if thats how it is spelt) and unfortunately it was my birthday and i got 'Happy Birthday' sung to me by the staff.



The food was great and so was the staff and i would reccommend to any ages. I have found in the past this restraunt can get crowded but even on a Friday night it wasn't



Food arrived promptly and is reasonably priced.



Hope you have a good time wherever you go =]Where would be a good restaurant in London to celebrate my son's 13th Birthday?
Hard Rock cafe. xoxWhere would be a good restaurant in London to celebrate my son's 13th Birthday?
Try Chinatown near Leicester Square. Lovely place to explore.Where would be a good restaurant in London to celebrate my son's 13th Birthday?
TGI Fridays they sing happy birthday and bring out a big slice of cake and the food is good
Boxwood cafe, in the berkley hotel it's like a family restaurant where they do posh ham burgers and amazing chips! it's owned by Gordon Ramsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment