Sunday, February 26, 2012

First trip to vegas, what should I do/where to stay?

I just turned 21 and am planning on going to Las Vegas for the first time in March. What are some things to see out there for someone whos never been? What are the best places to stay? I've narrowed it down to Planet Hollywood, Bellagio, or Thehotel at Mandalay? Which of these would be best? ThanksFirst trip to vegas, what should I do/where to stay?
Bellagio is REAL nice. We had a ton of fun when we went. I will warn you about one thing... All down the strip are "sales people" wanting to give you free tickets to stuff if you attend their timeshare seminar. It was the worst 4 hours of my life. Do NOT do it. Buy tickets to one of the shows. All of them are terrific. The Mirage has a nice nightclub inside of it. We got to see Shaq so that was fun. At the Venetian there is a wax museum, go check it out it's really cool. We rode the bus up and down the strip. It was actually cheaper and easier than a cab. You'll have a great time. Just remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. lol
  • subway application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment