Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is there a hollywood movie in honour and describing the life and achievement of " George Washington"

George Washinton is one of the greatest realtime heros of this planet earth and especially in USA.Whether any film has so far been made on his life and achivement,for generations to know and follow his exampleIs there a hollywood movie in honour and describing the life and achievement of " George Washington"
Actually I am in Budapest, Hungary right now and I just noticed a few weeks ago that in the city park here the Hungarians of America put up a beautiful statue of Washington back in 1906. I was surprized that they would collect the funds to erect it and that it stood there all this time through two world wars and through the communist era.

Amazing really.

I believe there was a movie done about his life it is an old black and white film.I think Gary Copper played the role but I am not positive.Is there a hollywood movie in honour and describing the life and achievement of " George Washington"
he's overrated
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment