Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Yorkers, and people who have been to New York, which place should I go?

Here are the choices:



-The Hard Rock Cafe

-The was museum ( forgot the name, but it's close to Hard Rock)

-Ripleys Believe it or Not

-toys r us

-planet Hollywood (where the Disney stores are)

-ESPN





I'm a girl, and although I like to play them, I dont enjoy watching sports. I like snapping photos of things too.



Which should I choose? Why?

Pick 2 choices.New Yorkers, and people who have been to New York, which place should I go?
ESPN is closed down.



The Hard Rock and Planet Hollywood are just cheesy chain restaurants with terrible expensive food.



The Wax Museum and Ripleys are tourist traps.



Toys R Us is a store.



I suggest you get away from Times Square and explore. If your into sports head up to the Bronx, and take a tour of Yankee Stadium.



If you want to go to a museum, go to the Met, MoMA, The Gugenheim or the Museum of Natural History.



Head down to the Village, Soho for funky shops and half way decent food.New Yorkers, and people who have been to New York, which place should I go?
I'd pick the museum and avoid all of the others. You can do those other things ANYWHERE. Try finding unique things in New York: the museums, the parks, the neighborhoods, etc. One fun thing to do is walk the entire length of 5th avenue (up to about 90th street, it starts to get a bit more dangerous after that). You'll see lots of different neighborhoods.New Yorkers, and people who have been to New York, which place should I go?
These aren't really fun attractions except the Ripley's museum. Museums like the Museum of Natural history, MoMa, Metropolitan museum of art and so forth are amazing and far better than these run of the mill tourist attractions.



Check out more here

http://www.freestylenewyork.com

http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/catego鈥?/a>New Yorkers, and people who have been to New York, which place should I go?
Well, NOT Planet Hollywood, ESPN, or Toys r Us.



I suggest Hard Rock Cafe and the MOMA museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment