Sunday, February 26, 2012

Advice for a fun girls day out in NYC?

My friend's 18th birthday is coming up and I am planning to take her to the city for the day. I would like to have lunch at a fun place like Planet Hollywood but besides that, I have no clue of what to do. Can you suggest me something fun? And maybe a place where we can have a very special birthday cake...Thanx!!Advice for a fun girls day out in NYC?
I used to live in NYC for a short time as an intern. There are so many things to do in NYC that it's hard to narrow it down. I would skip Planet Hollywood if I were you. They don't have the best food. If you want to try a fun chain restaurant, I'd go to the ESPN zone in Times Square. Not necessarily a great idea for a fun girls lunch you say? I beg to differ, being a gal myself. The restaurant is on the second floor and has a view of Times Square. Very cool. They have pretty good food, and excellent desserts. My favorite is the the half baked cookie with ice cream. Delicious! Plus, it is a great place to meet single guys! I would definitely go and see a show as well while you are already in Times Square. There are so many amazing shows to see. Very fun. But if you want to try something new and a bit more swank, I'd go to a smaller cafe style restaurant in Little Italy or in Soho. The best shopping is in Soho, so why not eat there too? My favorite thing to do while in NYC was to ride the subway to Brooklyn and walk over the Brooklyn bridge. It is best to do this at sunset. You will get views of the NYC skyline that are breathtaking. I did this with everyone who came to visit me and they too thought it was the best free thing to do in the city. The other great free thing to do in NYC is to ride the ferry to Staten Island. You will get a free ride to see the Statue of Liberty as well as a great view of the NY skyline too. Going at sunset is again best. Bundle up and go outside on deck to view the amazing views. For delicious cake, why not go to some of the famous cupcake shops in the city? These are delicious cakes! You could do a cupcake tour and visit all of the cupcake shops in the city. There are so many good ones to try. Here are a few: Mongolia Bakery, Tribeca Treats, Buttercup Bake Shop. Not only will you get your birthday cake, but you will get to see a lot of the city along the way!Advice for a fun girls day out in NYC?
the village is always fun, id suggest seeing if there are any concerts or festivals happening, then again walking down the street can also be fun, as for cake, serendipity 3 is always fun for birthdays, theres also that chocolate by the bald man place by union square if she enjoys chocolate, then again theres always something to do.Advice for a fun girls day out in NYC?
bus tours are fun, attractions and even planet hollywood meals here http://www.citysightsny.com/



have funAdvice for a fun girls day out in NYC?
I have been taken out to NYC for my bday. For my bday, we walked around and shopped around. We also went to Madame Tussad's Wax museum. I loved it! It was a remember unforgettable experience. Hope this helped!!!!!!



Peace Love Twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment