Thursday, February 23, 2012

Which hotel is the best in Las Vegas for my husband and I?

Venetian, Bellagio, MGM, Planet Hollywood or any other



We also do nor want to be far out from everything either,,Which hotel is the best in Las Vegas for my husband and I?
i would def say the venetian!!!its so romantic they have the gondolay rides. really nice restauraunts, especially tao which is a lounge, club, and restauraunt. The rooms are sooo nice and romantic. Its also a very relaxing hotel because it is expensive!!!def go there!!!Which hotel is the best in Las Vegas for my husband and I?
Depends on you budget. MGM is cheaper than the others but on the south end of the strip. The train runs right behind it and you can travel up and down the strip with little cost. Of the other choices they are all central strip and very nice. Venetian and Bellagio are a little snobby for me. I like Ceasars or ...Flamingo....Flamingo is the best bang for your buck period, in my opinion.
!!!LUXOR!!! ^_^Which hotel is the best in Las Vegas for my husband and I?
The standard rooms at the MGM are a cut below the other hotels. It's also at the southern end of the main strip.

The standard rooms at Planet Hollywood are excellent. Incredible beds, and very luxurious.

--------------

Venetian and Bellagio are top of the line.



All of them are fairly close to the center.


it all depends on how much you want to spend per night.i have stayed at all of those hotels.bellagio by far is the best and is in center strip.venetians is pretty good too and all of the rooms are suites there.MGM is good and has lots to see an do in it and the regular rooms are slightly bigger than the normal hotel room.stay far away from planet hollywood.Which hotel is the best in Las Vegas for my husband and I?
of course there is no answer as it's all very subjective (budget, amenities). by far the best bang for my buck has been THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay. Nice big rooms, two big closets, HUGE bathtub (omg). and the layout is spectacular. I have stayed at the Bellagio, Mirage, Luxor, and now THE Hotel (that's what it's called...THE Hotel), and for the value Mandalay Bay is by far the best. If money is no object, definitely stay at the Bellagio, you will not be disappointed if you have the cash for it. Otherwise, Mandalay Bay will be my choice going forward.
All good hotels, but you may get better deal at Venetian with the new sister hotel just opening it may have some offers on and its a beautiful hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment