Monday, February 20, 2012

Where is the best place to eat at Downtown Disney in Orlando?

I am going there Friday to spend the day, and I want to know which restaurant is the best and why.



I have eaten at Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood before.Where is the best place to eat at Downtown Disney in Orlando?
My two personal favorites are:



House of Blues: the BEST shrimp po'boy I've ever had (including the many I've had in New Orleans) and they have live music at night.



Raglan Road: GREAT Irish food and live music almost always. Really cool atmosphere, too.



If you just want counter-service, Earl of Sandwich has amazing soups and sandwiches.



Hunter Kelly

http://www.guide2disney.com

http://www.guide2disney.com/blogWhere is the best place to eat at Downtown Disney in Orlando?
Chef Mikeys.

It is the totall bomb!!

I was there, The food is great!
rainforest.me and my wife eat there all the timeWhere is the best place to eat at Downtown Disney in Orlando?
I love Bongo's Cuban cafe. The food is full of flavor and it isn't to expensive. The food really tastes special. It isn't just a kids place like the Rain Forest. In the evenings they have great live music and Latin dancing and I think they still have salsa lessons.

Don't pass it up and don't be afraid to try the yucca with mojo (pronounced mo ho) it is excellent.
We always eat at Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express. Great selection and great value.. well value for being in Disney World! hahaWhere is the best place to eat at Downtown Disney in Orlando?
Wolfgang Puck's Express is very good. We also love the House of Blues. Great sweet iced tea.
RC and PH arent that great IMO. there is a lack of really good restaurants at DTD. I only usually get a sandwich and a salad from Earls or ice cream at Ghira. Fultons was okay. Stay away from Bongos too pricey and food is not worth it.



There are better selections outside DTD IMO
Fultons Crack House . or wolfgang pfucks

No comments:

Post a Comment