Monday, February 20, 2012

What are some good restaurants in Times Square?

My birthday is next week so this weekend I'm going to NYC with my mom, aunt, cousin and grandma. We're going to be seeing Mary Poppins, which is right in Times Square. After the show we want to go out to dinner. I'd like to go to a fun restaurant that's appropriate. I've been to Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, and Jekyll and Hydes. Any other fun places you know of?What are some good restaurants in Times Square?
Anything IN Times Square is a tourist trap.



Go around the corner to Carmines. 44th St and 8th Ave. Excellent Italian food and a fun atmosphere. Good place for a b-day party.



Otherwise, all the better restaurants nearby are on 9th Ave.



Happy Birthday!What are some good restaurants in Times Square?
here is a list of places that are rated/reviewed by people that you might like:

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=res鈥?/a>
  • red robin menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment