Monday, February 20, 2012

What can i do in london during the day with my family for my 18th birthday? thanks?

I'm going to go planet hollywood at 4.30 so i need to do something b4 that. I'm going with my mum,dad and bro (hes 15) any ideas? thanks. ive been to all of the main tourist attractions! im already going to the theatre for my bday too but thats on a diffferent day. thnksWhat can i do in london during the day with my family for my 18th birthday? thanks?
difficult to make a suggestion when you've already done the main touristy things. i'd suggest if you're with your parents, to get them to take you shopping lol! check what's going on on the day that you're there, as it really depends on the date. this site could be useful for that

http://www.spoonfed.co.uk/london/?utm_source=nt%26amp;utm_medium=lk%26amp;utm_campaign=clm



Have fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment