Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you know of any good inexpensive restaurants in times square?

By inexpensive i mean on a young adults budget (17-18). We are try to go out for a farewell dinner, n i was looking in to planet Hollywood but then read some really bad reviews, also BBQ but i wanted to try someplace new but were the food is still good



Seafood is outDo you know of any good inexpensive restaurants in times square?
A really good place to go for a nice dinner in my opinion is Carmines. It is a more italian style restaurant but they sell everything from Chicken Parm, penne vodka, to sausage and meatballs. I recently went for my birthday and since the restaurant is family style (you order a few plates and everyone shares) it can be as cheap or as expensive as you would like depending on how much food you order. I had 8 people at my birthday and since we are all young we were on a budget as well. We ordered 3 dishes (they are about $15 - $25 a piece) as well as an order of garlic bread and we had a lot of leftovers and everyone was well fed at the end of the night. It ended up being about $18 a person and everyone paid for my meal. So for 7 people it would have been about $15 if they didn't pay for me for my birthday. It is definitely a good place to eat and you still get the feel of a nice fancy restaurant. However, I would recommend making a reservation at least a week or too (the sooner the better) in advance since it is a very popular place to go in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment