Thursday, February 23, 2012

If anyone is to "blame" for the AZ tragedy shouldn't we point a finger at Hollywood?

Hollywood spews more violence, hate, murder, terrorism, atrocities, mentally deranged garbage than any group on the planet. If the AZ shooter was influenced by anything, it would have been the violence and insanity of movies and video games. What do you think?If anyone is to "blame" for the AZ tragedy shouldn't we point a finger at Hollywood?
I agree.......I can not eat dinner and watch T.V. some of the scenes are so gross. I also would like to add that the Media should take some credit for their play in all this mis information that was spewed. What happened to having to back up your claim before it goes out to the world. They should be more accountable for their part in this charade of blame game.If anyone is to "blame" for the AZ tragedy shouldn't we point a finger at Hollywood?
If Hollywood was banned from using guns, explosions, sex, murder, drugs, and crime ...
They'd all (well, the majority of them would), be unemployed in 20 minutes.
That's the ridiculous part of censorship. It's absolutely unimplementable, because it would need to be retroactive.
Book burnings anyone? How "Progressive".
I point the finger at Sheriff Dupnik for not following up on the shooter after he admitted that his department had had "contact" with him prior to the shooting. Then he has the audacity to try to shift blame to the radio and television phantoms for setting off this madman.If anyone is to "blame" for the AZ tragedy shouldn't we point a finger at Hollywood?
What do I think? I think that what you have stated is a bunch of CRAP. The only one to blame for this is the person that committed the crime. Why does everyone seem to have this need to blame someone other than the perpetrator? Why does it have to be someone or somethings FAULT?
There are so many "bad" influences in our society today that you could find some way to blame anyone/anything.



But, yes, violence in stuff coming from Hollywood and gamers could share the influence to violence.If anyone is to "blame" for the AZ tragedy shouldn't we point a finger at Hollywood?
Yes. BUt they always get a pass under"its art" I think it is BS as an excuse.



I think the violence that HOLLYWOOD displays against women is terrible but you will never hear NOW say anything about that.
I watch plenty of violent movies and play violent games; I've never killed anyone.



The blame belongs on the SHOOTER, no one else.
Yes, you are right. But most people in hollywood are dems and and are just great at blaming others.
I don't care who we blame as long it's someone that I disagree with politically, or just don't like.
Hollywood is good too.
I know.

Rush says the movie Machete made him do it.

I'm sure all you dittoheads agree.

If Rush says it it must be true, right?
Yes but we should be pointing fingers at his family for not getting him some help!
I didn't see this one coming.......



Oh wait, yes I did. You forgot violent music though.
What will we call the film ? Second amendment solutions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment