Monday, February 6, 2012

How long am I likely to queue for a table at Planet Hollywood Times Square?

I'm travelling to New York in April and would like to have dinner at Planet Hollywood Times Square the night we arrive (a monday) as I have to go there to collect my New York Passes anyway. I'll be arriving around 5pm (a bit early for dinner I know, but since I'll still be on UK time it will be 9pm to me).



I'm just wondering how long I'm likely to have to wait for a table, bearing in mind it is quite early, and it is a weekday.



Thanks!How long am I likely to queue for a table at Planet Hollywood Times Square?
At 5pm on a Monday night, there should be a very short wait. The lines get very long after 7pm.How long am I likely to queue for a table at Planet Hollywood Times Square?
around 5pm would probably give you a 15-30 min waiting period

No comments:

Post a Comment