Thursday, February 16, 2012

How much would it cost to tan at Planet Beach or Hollywood Tans for about a month?

I'm interested in tanning at either of the two places I stated since they are the most convenient for me. I've never been tanning before, but I was going to start this week and do it for about a month/month a half in order to prepare for Prom in June. I have fair skin but I do get tan if I layout long enough all summer. I don't want to hear anyones lecture on the dangers of tanning, so don't waste your time.



I just want to know about how much it would cost me to go tanning a few times a week for about a month, without becoming a member.How much would it cost to tan at Planet Beach or Hollywood Tans for about a month?
That's not how places like Planet Beach work. You have to become a member to use their facilities. They don't make any money from people who want to go for a month, then stop. So they don't let you use their services unless you become a member.



Check out Darque Tan, which will let you do that.How much would it cost to tan at Planet Beach or Hollywood Tans for about a month?
Not a travel question. Why not call each place and ask? Or, perhaps they have websites....
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment