Monday, February 6, 2012

Is it possible to purchase planet hollywood photographs online?

Last month I went to Disneyworld (Orlando, FL) with my mom and we had dinner at the Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. As we entered the restaurant they took a picture of us and later asked us if we wanted to purchase them - we declined. Now I've realized that my mom really did want to buy them but thought it would embarrass me or something. I don't see anything on their website for buying photographs, but is there anyone out there who knows a way? what do you think the odds are that they still have the photographs given that we were there in mid august and it is now october...?



any input helps, thanks!Is it possible to purchase planet hollywood photographs online?
If they gave you a photo card then you can easily purchase the photos but if you don't have anything then they ask you if you want the pics and if you say no they automatically delete them from there camera so they can leave room for people who might purchase it.



I hope I helped

Best answer plz

No comments:

Post a Comment