Monday, February 13, 2012

Where to sell my Paris - "Planet Hollywood" ladies small denim jacket, cost me $800?

On consignment in an up-market second hand ladies clothing store. You can take your time, and get a good price, less commission.Where to sell my Paris - "Planet Hollywood" ladies small denim jacket, cost me $800?
EbayWhere to sell my Paris - "Planet Hollywood" ladies small denim jacket, cost me $800?
ebay
Try ebay..but you wont get your 800 dollars backWhere to sell my Paris - "Planet Hollywood" ladies small denim jacket, cost me $800?
try ebay or a news paper dont expect 800
$800 dollars for a jacket!!!

i havn't paid $800 dollars for anything............everWhere to sell my Paris - "Planet Hollywood" ladies small denim jacket, cost me $800?
ebay or rachelthing.coumbgghghgh.com i think that is it it is hard to spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment