Thursday, February 9, 2012

Which one is a bettter restaraunt planet hollywood or hard rock cafe?

heyy guys mmk well i no i have been told like o8397498478923 times that i can not spell well i am sorry beacsue i don't really no how to talk to begin with lol soo just answer the question and i love your of curse biyee!Which one is a bettter restaraunt planet hollywood or hard rock cafe?
Hard Rock Cafe has better food by far.

Planet Hollywood has more ambiance.



p.s. FYI, there is a spell check available so you don't need to be a good speller.



p.s.s you might be dyslexic or have a learning disorder. Why don't you ask you mom if she can request you get tested at school?Which one is a bettter restaraunt planet hollywood or hard rock cafe?
wow i can see that. how old r u? its sad that you can't even spell bye right. i like hard rock cafe better
im take my lady to the rock soon i let u know it wasWhich one is a bettter restaraunt planet hollywood or hard rock cafe?
It's been awhile since I've been to either. So, I'm gonna have to say Planet Hollywood...the only one I can remember. Their lasagna was awesome!
hard rock cafeWhich one is a bettter restaraunt planet hollywood or hard rock cafe?
Hard Rock, by far. I've been to both, and Planet Hollywood is over-rated. I can't remember what I ate at PH, but I can remember about every meal and drink I've had at a HR. Like anything from their Cobb salad to the burgers and fries. And I like looking at the cool music memorabilia. And I always buy a shot glass and a t-shirt for my little collection.
Planet Hollywood I think
Hard Rock because they had the guts to open a location in Downtown Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment