Thursday, February 16, 2012

How can I get around the 2 night min stay at Planet Hollywood in Vegas?

We stayed at Bellagio last year, for my first visit to Vegas, and we loved the atmosphere when around PH when we got on the strip out of the Bellagio.



We want to stay at PH this year but we are only available for one night. Does anyone have any idea how I can get around there 2 night minimum stay rule? Or does anyone have suggestions on other places to stay that are kinda "nicer" and party atmosphere? (on the strip please)How can I get around the 2 night min stay at Planet Hollywood in Vegas?
I just tried through their site, for the date you listed, and it does require a 2 night minimum stay, likely because it's a Saturday. That's fairly common. I don't know of a way around that unfortunately.



You might want to look at MGM, which is near PH and is a fun place, and a nice hotel. Luxor has been catering to a younger crowd lately and has the LAX nightclub. But it's not nearly as nice a place. Treasure Island often has a good party crowd, and it's near Mirage (with Jet) and Venetian (with Tao), both of which are also nice places to stay.How can I get around the 2 night min stay at Planet Hollywood in Vegas?
Unless you have a special priced offer that makes it mandatory to stay for two nights to get the discount. I went on their site and immediately they offered pricing for one night stay. Not sure where you read that limitation.How can I get around the 2 night min stay at Planet Hollywood in Vegas?
I am assuming you are trying to check in on a Saturday...most Saturday check in's at PH require a 2 night min. I don't believe there is a workaround for this.
  • word translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment