Thursday, February 16, 2012

How soon should I confirm a hotel reservation?

I made a reservation at Planet Hollywood Resort in Las Vegas. I have not made any payments, just reserved a room, however April 18 and April 19 are sold out. Is it ok to confirm my reservation today and again later on?How soon should I confirm a hotel reservation?
If you reserved online they should have sent a confirmation page to you, and it should confirmed. You can go to their website and verify the confirmation. You can always call the hotel to confirm. They will need your confirmation number.How soon should I confirm a hotel reservation?
get a confirmation number also charge it on Amex (they must hold it for you)How soon should I confirm a hotel reservation?
A lot of places don't require a deposit to book a reservation, so it should still be available. Just make sure you are aware of the terms of your reservation, whether it has to be paid prior to arrival, or at check in, and reasons for cancellation. You are usually able to confirm within a few days of booking depending on how you booked. Go ahead and confirm, so it can put your mind at ease.How soon should I confirm a hotel reservation?
Confirm your rservation ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment