Monday, February 13, 2012

Planet Hollywood Vs. Paris Las Vegas?

I'm going to Vegas and I can't decide. Can some people give me their opinion?Planet Hollywood Vs. Paris Las Vegas?
Planet Hollywood has a younger crowd, better shopping, better clubs, a better buffet and generally just a much better vibe. Unless you're looking for a romantic getaway, I'd stay at Planet Hollywood.Planet Hollywood Vs. Paris Las Vegas?
Have stayed at Paris and have a reservation for November at Paris. I loved the room that we get at Paris. It's the Premium room (P room) and it has fantastic views of the Bellagio Fountain. I enjoy the food and shopping options at Paris. The Paris buffet is fantastic. I always seem to have luck at Paris. The Paris is connected to Bally's by the shopping area. I can go out the Bally's entrance - cross Flamingo Ave. and be inside Bill's in minutes. Then out of Bill's and into Flamingo. What's great about all of that is if it's an extremely hot summer day or one of the frigid December days I don't have to worry about it as much.

.

Harrah's properties seem to comp better the PH. Just by using my player's card consistently I haven't paid for a room at any of the Harrah's properties in 7 years.



I have only played at PH and the buffet is average for a property like PH.



I like the location of Paris much better then PH. It is closer to center strip and it doesn't have as much construction going on by it.



Bev
Paris Paris Paris. It is right by Bally's and across from Caesars Palace and Bellagio.



Planet Hollywood is nice but you are really close to the 24/7 construction across the street of City CenterPlanet Hollywood Vs. Paris Las Vegas?
Younger crowd at Planet Hollywood and they just finished remodeling .. Both are equal in most everthing else. Great locations and services. You can't go wrong with either.
planet hollywood is better i am working on one of p-h new towers its called west gate i am a union electrican i live in las vegas my # (702)769-4921Planet Hollywood Vs. Paris Las Vegas?
paris has wonderful hand painted ceilling it is 1 of the best place to shop be sidesthe baligo it has grate food too
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment