Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should we stay at Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, The Mirage, or planet hollywood? (16th birthday)?

My best friend and I are going to vegas for my 16th birthday.

I'm super girly and I love sushi and anything that sparkles.

I want a younger crowd place and not a hotel where a bunch of famlies with tiny kids would stay. I would like it to be really big and have really pretty views from the hotel room and an amazing pool.

I would also like it to be on the strip :)

Where should I stay?Should we stay at Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, The Mirage, or planet hollywood? (16th birthday)?
52 stories cosmopolitan, the commercial is cool; check it out doll face. they say come act like you own the place, take their word for it; do some crazy stuffs that a 16 yo like to do. if they ask you, say you own the place, hahaa. here's the view http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-h鈥?/a>



bellagio has about 4000 rooms if you're looking for big. http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment