Monday, February 6, 2012

Six Flags vs. Planet Hollywood (Sweet 16)?

okay, I'm doing my Sweet 16 late June and I'm stuck between two ideas:

1) Take a party bus to Six Flags Great Adventure %26amp; the Wild Safari with about 30 of my friends.

2) Take a party bus to NYC with 30 of my friends %26amp; go to Central Park for pictures %26amp; eat at Planet Hollywood, in a room with a full view of Times Square.



Which one?!



PS: Has anyone ever used the Party Ride Bus? Do you think its safe?Six Flags vs. Planet Hollywood (Sweet 16)?
Six flags, mostly because I'm obsessed with that place. You can stay there for hours and not get bored. Central park has a time limitSix Flags vs. Planet Hollywood (Sweet 16)?
Definetly go to six flags because they have the awesome ride kingda ka there.Six Flags vs. Planet Hollywood (Sweet 16)?
wow, you really have 30 friends? when i was growing up, i literally had 0Six Flags vs. Planet Hollywood (Sweet 16)?
I think if you're going with such a large group you should do NYC-- enjoy dinner/Central Park etc. Think about Six Flags-- its going to be crowded, even during a weekday, and if you went you'll be waiting a long time to get on all of the good rides. Plus not everyone will be able to be on the same ride (even if you went in all of the rows, it would just be too difficult to manage/work out). I think you'd have a better time with a big group enjoying the city, rather than trying to get all 30 people waiting around on long lines on a hot day. Plus to really enjoy Six Flags you have to get the Gold Flash Pass which cuts down your wait time to almost nothing- but that's $128 for 2 people... so that's way too much for 30 people hehehe. Anyway, I'd say go to the city. I've never taken the party bus-- try googling reviews for it. Have a great bday! :)
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment