Monday, February 6, 2012

Figure from a serial killer movie @ planet hollywood?

Ok long story. Blah blah bllah, we went to downtown disney and ate at planet hollywood in november last year(2011). I dont know much about serial killer movies; Ive only seen friday the 13th %26amp; the saw movies. So there was the statue sorta thing in a box to the right behind the hostess table thing, and it had a guy. %26amp; My parents said that was a serial killer named "chucky". Description of him : The left side of his face was sort like a robot. Thats really all I remember. Anyway, when we got home I searched him to see what movie he was from, but it showed the movie "childs play" and a doll named chucky who had the ghost of a serial killer in it. So I wanna know who the serial killer I saw at planet hollywood was.Figure from a serial killer movie @ planet hollywood?
"The left side of his face was sort like a robot"?

That sounds like it might be from one of the Terminator movies. Did it look like this? http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiatingey鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment