Monday, February 6, 2012

I booked a room at the planet hollywood towers but never received my confirmations or got charged?

Its been over a month since i booked a suite at the planet hollywood towers in las vegas. I called the hotel directly the guy said I would be charged half now %26amp; the second half after our stay. He also said I would receive a confirmation email. So i am about to pay my bill that room is suppose to be on %26amp; I see nothing. I am looking Through my emails %26amp; received no confirmation for the room. I never bothered with the email because Ive never received one %26amp; i always get my room. Now i am worried because my reservation has not been charged to my card. The room now is a $500 difference. What are the chances of this being one big scam or then not honoring my reservation a month ago?I booked a room at the planet hollywood towers but never received my confirmations or got charged?
I would call the hotel and see if they have a record of the reservation. The charge may not have gone through as early as they expected it to. If they don't honor your reservation, then look elsewhere - there are plenty of other places to stay in Vegas.I booked a room at the planet hollywood towers but never received my confirmations or got charged?
if u book thur u credit card and notify to u bank or bank card company to notify what happen u can report them as not approve confirmations u can get money backI booked a room at the planet hollywood towers but never received my confirmations or got charged?
Call them. It's certainly not the only hotel in Vegas and not in any way one of the best.I booked a room at the planet hollywood towers but never received my confirmations or got charged?
Call them and ask for the manager and tell them what happened... its probably a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment