Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm seeking a job at planet hollywood?

I'm going to an open house for a job at Planet Hollywood tomorrow and I've never been there.



What do the employees wear? I'm assuming there's probably a uniform shirt, but do they all wear the same bottoms and same color shoes? Are women expected to wear heels? Are sneakers or boots okay?

Do they tend to go for a certain look or personality trait?



Any of you ever worked there or know anyone who has and have any advice?



BTW The open house is from 5-7, does that mean I can show up at any time between those hours? Or I have to be there from start to end?I'm seeking a job at planet hollywood?
I'd say get there on time, ready and focused on impressing those who interview you---so have your presentation ready.



I've been to three Planet Hollywoods---and the employees look and dress impressively sharp. Uniformity is the general rule--w/ a SLIGHT flexibility allowed; keep in mind the word "slight". I've seen women on staff wear low heels AND sneaker shoes; the latter obviously is preferred due to stair climbing---don't want an accident on the job.
  • cracker barrel locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment